Conducting a Damage Assessment Task with Structures Assigned on Mobile App
- Entered Using Crisis Track Mobile Application
- Damage Assessment Personnel Login via mobile app at:
Apple Store - Crisis Track Mobile Application for IOS,
Google Store - Crisis Track Mobile Application for Android, or
Windows Store - Crisis Track Windows Mobile Application for Windows(must be Windows 10 device)
2. Select the Incident for your Damage Assessment
3. Click Collect Data
4. Select Team you have been assigned to
5. Select Task you want to work on
6. Select Start or View. If multiple devices are assigned to a team, only the Team Leader clicks Start on their device when damage assessment begins to log team’s time and location as they work to track team’s labor and equipment, and clicks End when they are done. All other team members click View on their devices to avoid duplication of costs.
7. List of assessments assigned to team will appear. Assigned Assessments can also be viewed on a map by selecting the Map button
8. To conduct assessment, click facility in list or click on a structure on the map. A pre-populated form for that facility will appear.
9. Fill out FEMA information and any notes
10. Click Photo button to add photos that are taken to document the damage. Click Submit and Save/Upload to upload information to Crisis Track servers, if there is mobile or wifi connectivity. If there is no internet connectivity in the field, click Save Locally and information will be uploaded to Crisis Track servers when internet connectivity is established