Debris Removal – Conducting Emergency Route Clearance Task on Mobile App
1. Debris Removal Personnel Login to Crisis Track Account via Mobile App at:
a. Apple Store - Crisis Track Mobile Application for IOS
Google Store - Crisis Track Mobile Application for Android, or
Windows Store - Crisis Track Windows Mobile Application for Windows (must be Windows 10 device)
2. Select the Incident for your Route Clearance task
3. Click Collect Data
4. Select Team you have been assigned to
5. Select Task you want to work on
6. Select Start or View. If multiple devices are assigned to a team, only Driver/Crew Foreman or Team Leader clicks Start on their device when team begins road clearance, and clicks End when team is done. All other team members click View on their devices to avoid duplication of costs.
7. Click + button, and select Road Damage or EM Request form
8. Click Locate button to get your location. Fill out Road Damage form to document road type and damage or EM Request form to document any extraordinary events, such as a tree needed to be cut down before push & shove, a car needed to be towed to avoid damage during road clearing, etc.
9. Click Photo button to add photos that are taken to document the damage. Click Submit and Save/Upload to upload information to Crisis Track servers, if there is mobile or WiFi connectivity. If there is no internet connectivity in the field, click Save Locally and information will be uploaded to Crisis Track servers when internet connectivity is established.