Preconfigured Guest Users
The Guest Users module allows Crisis Track users to grant access to specific incidents to users from different accounts. For example, if both County A and County B have Crisis Track, then County A can give access to County B users. The users from County B would then be able to log in using their existing username and password, but use guest access to collect data for County A.
Creating guest users here, in the administrative module, will create Preconfigured Guest Users, which can be used for multiple incidents. Inside of an incident, a guest user can be created ad hoc or you can choose from any or all of these preconfigured guest users to use.
Using the Guest Users module, you can create a new guest user, delete a guest user, and edit a guest user.
1. Log into the Crisis Track Console.
2. On the home screen, next to Administrative Functions, click Select.
3. Click the Guest Users icon.
From here, you can see a table of the guest users that currently exist. For each guest user, you can edit its properties or delete the guest user. You can also create new guest users. You can use the Refresh button at the top right to reload this table to see any changes made since the page was opened.
Add New Guest User
1. Click New in the top left
2. Fill in the Crisis Track username for the user that you would like to add as a Guest User. Note: For privacy, the search functionality does not allow you to search for Guest Users to add but enables you to search through the list of Guest Users that are already in the table.
3. Click Load.
Edit Guest User
- Click Edit in the row of the Guest User that you would like to edit.
- The Guest User's role can be changed.
Delete Guest User
1. Click Delete in the row of the Guest User that you would like to delete.
2. Confirm this Guest User should be deleted.