Crisis Track Allows you to manage the reimbursable time of each piece of equipment used in your incident. Time captured on the mobile apps for a given team can be viewed here. Using the Equipment Records module you can view, edit, create, and export equipment records.
1. Log into the Crisis Track Console.
2. Choose an incident next to Existing Incident and click Select.
3. Click the Equipment Records button
From here, you can see a graph of equipment times across this entire incident. Using the Table and Chart buttons, you can switch between the table view and the time bar chart view. You can search for equipment using the search box. Use the Edit button to the left of an equipment item’s name to edit the details of the time used.
In the time bar chart view, use the sliding tool to adjust what time frame the graph shows. Blue bars represent times equipment was in use. Hover over an equipment item’s blue bar to see date and time used. You can use the Refresh button at the top right to reload the module to see any changes made since the page was opened.
New Equipment Record
1. Click Add in the top left of corner the screen.
2. Select Employee Record
3. Choose the piece of equipment for which you would like to create a time entry by clicking Search next to Select Resource and selecting an equipment item.
4. The fields will be pre-filled with the equipment's normal details. Only change these details if necessary. Click the Add button to fill in the start and end dates and times. Select the category of work the equipment was used for and select the equipment operator.
5. Click Save. If necessary, click Add to include additional dates.
6. To edit new records, you can either click and drag on the ends of the bars or click on the blue bar to manually enter the updated time. The blue bar will turn yellow when selected, and the Edit and Delete buttons will become active.
7. Once the equipment record is finalized, click the blue Save button in the top right corner of the screen.
Bulk Add Equipment Records
1. Click Add in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click Convert Resources.
3. Use the Equipment Status dropdown to select a group of equipment based on their assigned status. Select Assigned-Standby to add records based on when equipment resources were added/removed from teams, or select Assigned-Working to add records based on when the teams were started/stopped. Check/uncheck the boxes next to equipment items to add/remove from the group.
4. Click Create.
Edit Equipment Time Record
1. Similarly to editing a new record, you can also edit existing time records in the table. Click the Edit button to the left of an equipment item’s name. Edit information as needed.
2. Click on the blue bar to edit or delete the time record. You can also adjust the time by clicking and dragging the ends of the bars.
3. Add additional dates by clicking Add Date near the top right of the screen. Select a date from the calendar.
4. Click Save.
Bulk Edit Equipment Time Records
1. Click the Edit button near the top right of the screen to be taken to the bulk edit view.
2. Add additional dates by clicking Add Date near the top right of the screen. Select a date from the calendar.
Delete Equipment Record
1. Click the Edit button near the top right corner of the screen to be taken to the bulk edit view.
2. Click Delete next to an equipment item’s record.
3. Confirm that you would like to delete all records for the equipment item. Note: This operation cannot be reversed.
4. Click Save.
Export Equipment Records
1. Click the Export menu near the top left corner of the screen.
2. Choose the file format in which you would like to export your data.
3. Save the file to your system.
- Note: You will export all equipment time data for this incident regardless of what date range you are currently viewing. If needed, you can then filter or otherwise change the data it produces.