Crisis Track Allows you to manage the time cards of each piece of equipment used in your incident. Time captured on the mobile apps for a given team can be viewed here. Using the Equipment Records module you can view, edit, create, and export equipment records.
- Log into the Crisis Track Console.
- Choose an incident next to Existing Incident and click Select.
- Click the Equipment Records button
From here, you can see a graph of equipment times across this entire incident. Change the date settings above the graph to choose what time frame the graph shows. Blue bars represent times the equipment was in use. You can click on any of these bars to edit the details or delete the time card. You can use the Refresh button at the top right to reload the module to see any changes made since the page was opened.
New Equipment Record
- Click New in the top left.
- Choose the piece of equipment for which you would like to create a time card entry by clicking Select next to it.
- Fill in the start and end dates and times.
- The rest of the fields below will be pre-filled with the equipment's normal details. Only change these details if necessary.
- Click Save.
Export Equipment Records
- Click the Export menu near the top left.
- Choose the file format in which you would like to export your data.
- Save the file to your system.
- Note: You will export all equipment time card data for this incident regardless of what date range you are currently viewing. If needed you can then filter or otherwise change the data it produces.