Crisis Track allows you to manage the reimbursable time of each person working on your incident. Time captured on the mobile apps for a given team can be viewed here. Using the Personnel Records module, you can view, edit, create and export personnel records.
1. Log into the Crisis Track Console.
2. Choose an incident next to Existing Incident and click Select.
3. Click the Personnel Records icon.
From here, you can see a graph of employee times across this entire incident. Using the Table and Chart buttons, you can switch between the table view and the time bar chart view. You can search for employees using the search box. Use the Edit button to the left of an employee’s name to edit the details of the time worked.
In the time bar chart view, use the sliding tool to adjust what time frame the graph shows. Blue bars represent times worked by employees. Hover over an employee’s blue bar to see date and time worked. You can use the Refresh button at the top right to reload the module to see any changes made since the page was opened.
New Employee Record
1. Click Add in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select Employee Record
3. Choose the employee for whom you would like to create a time entry by clicking Search next to Select Resource and selecting an employee from the list.
4. The employee’s name, title, and pay information will automatically populate once selected. Only change these numbers if necessary. Click the Add button to fill in the start and end dates and times.
5. The Reg/OT hours will auto-populate based on an 8-hour regular day. Only change these numbers if necessary.
6. Choose the category of work the employee performed.
7. Click Save. If necessary, click Add again to include additional dates.
8. To edit new records, you can either click and drag on the ends of the bars or click on the blue bar to manually enter the updated time. The blue bar will turn yellow when selected, and the Edit and Delete buttons will become active.
9. Once the employee record is finalized, click the blue Save button in the top right corner of the screen.
Bulk Add Employee Records
- Click Add in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Convert Resources.
1. Use the Employee Status dropdown to select a group of employees based on their work status. Select Assigned-Standby to add records based on when employee resources were added/removed from teams, or select Assigned-Working to add records based on when the teams were started/stopped. Check/uncheck the boxes next to employees to add/remove from the group.
2. Click Create.
Edit Employee Time Record
1. Similarly to editing a new record, you can also edit existing time records in the table. Click the Edit button to the left of an employee’s name in the table.
2. Click on the blue bar to edit or delete the time record. When selected, the blue bar will turn yellow and the Edit and Delete buttons will become active. You can also adjust the time by clicking and dragging the ends of the bars.
3. If necessary, you can change an employee’s Reg/OT rate.
4. If necessary, you can change the category of work the employee performed.
5. Add additional dates by clicking Add Date near the top right. Select a date from the calendar. Select the work category and equipment operator for the additional date.
6. Click Save.
Bulk Edit Personnel Time Records
1. Click the Edit button near the top right corner of the screen to be taken to the bulk edit view.
2. Add additional dates by clicking Add Date near the top right of the screen. Select a date from the calendar.
3. Click Save.
Delete Personnel Record
1. Click the Edit button near the top right corner of the screen to be taken to bulk edit view.
2. Click Delete next to an employee’s record.
3. Confirm that you would like to delete all records for the employee. Note: This operation cannot be reversed.
4. Click Save.
Export Personnel Records
1. Click the Export menu near the top left.
2. Choose your preferred file format for exporting your data.
3. Save the file to your system.
- Note: You will export all personnel’s reimbursable time data for this incident regardless of what date range you are currently viewing. If needed, you can then filter or otherwise change the data it produces.