Entries are activities associated with a task, for example, a road closure or structural assessment. When a damage assessment has been conducted, or a road closure has been created, it is considered an entry. Entries can be created here in the Entries Module, or inside of a particular task. Once created, they are assigned to a task so that a team can complete it. Using the Entries module, you can view, create, edit, and delete entries.
- Log into the Crisis Track Console.
- Choose an incident next to Existing Incident and click Select.
- Click the Entries button
From here, you can see a table of the entries that already exist. Using the Entries/Map/History/QA buttons, you can switch between the table view, the map view, the history view, and the Quality Assurance view. You can search for entries by searching for key terms in the search box, or by filtering by jurisdiction (if you have jurisdictions enabled) or by form type. You can use the Refresh button at the top right to reload the module to see any changes made since the page was opened.
Add New Entry
- Click the New menu near the top left.
- Choose the form you need.
- Complete the fields on the form.
- There are three ways to find the location for the structure you are assessing using the three radio buttons at the top of the Location section.
- Using the Structures method, you can begin typing into the Search for structure text box. As you type, Crisis Track will suggest actual structures already in your account. When one is selected its data is automatically filled into the form.
- Using the Geocode method you can find a location/address in two ways:
- Type an address into the Search for address text box. Hit Enter to search for that address. If that address is found, then the location and address fields will be populated.
- Click the Hand button. Click on the map where your damaged structure is located. If Crisis Track finds an address close to that point, it will auto-populate fields on the form. If no address is found, you will receive an error message.
- Using the Manual method, you can fill in the latitude and longitude manually.
- Click Save.
Entries can be imported from a CSV file.
1. Click the Import button near the top left.
2. Select a Form to use as a template to import data.
3. Choose to upload the data into a new task or an existing one. If you are uploading into a new task, enter the new task’s name. If you are uploading into an existing task, choose the task from the dropdown list.
4. Choose the file that you would like to upload and click Upload.
Entries can be exported to CSV, Excel, JSON, PDF, and Shapefiles. Photos that are attached to entries can also be exported with time stamps.
- Click the Export button near the top left.
- Select any filters that you would like to place on the exported data.
- Click on the button with the format of the export that you would like.
1. Click Delete in the row of the entry that you would like to delete.
2. Confirm this entry should be deleted. Note: This operation cannot be reversed.
The history of entry versions can be seen by clicking on the History button.
Run Quality Assurance Tests
Crisis Track can run several tests of the data including duplicate detection and checking that the damage amount is consistent with the damage category.
- Click the QA button.
- Click the Run Tests button.