Crisis Track is capable of aggregating pertinent data and populating the typical forms to apply for community resources. Using the Documents module, you can view and export your FEMA-ready forms as well as other documents
- Log into the Crisis Track Console.
- Choose an incident next to Existing Incident and click Select.
- Click the Documents button
From here, you can view a list of document versions that have been saved. The Documents module can be used to view, edit, delete and export documents.
Add New Document
- Click Add in the top left.
- Select the type of document that you would like to add.
- Fill in any relevant fields.
- Click Save.
View/Edit a Document
- Click View in the row of the document that you would like to view.
- Change any fields as necessary.
- Click Save to overwrite the existing version of the document.
Delete a Document
- Click Delete in the row of the document that you would like to delete.
- Confirm this document should be deleted.
- Deleted documents can be viewed by checking the Show Deleted box.
Export a Document
- Click View in the row of the document that you would like to export.
- Click Export in the top left.
- Alternatively, all saved documents can be downloaded by clicking the Export button on the Document modules screen.