Teams are a group of personnel and equipment assigned to tasks. Using the Teams module you can add new teams and edit or delete existing teams.
Teams created here will only exist for this incident. Pre-assigned Teams created using the administrative module can also be assigned to a given task.
- Log into the Crisis Track Console.
- Choose an incident next to Existing Incident and click Select.
- Click the Teams icon
From here you can see a table of the teams that currently exist. Each team can be edited or deleted. You can also create new teams. You can use the Refresh button at the top right to reload this table to see any changes made since the page was opened.
Add New Team
- There are a few ways to add a new team to this incident.
- Click Add near the top left then click Preconfigured Team.
- To add all of the preconfigured teams as defined in the administrative module click Add next to All preconfigured teams.
- To add one at a time from the preconfigured teams as defined in the administrative module choose a team from the pull down menu and click Add next to the menu.
- Click Done.
Add a Preconfigured Team
Create a New Team
- Click New near the top left. Then click New Team.
- Enter a team name.
- Enter any necessary notes for this team.
- Using the pulldown menu next to Employees choose one employee at a time until all desired have been added. Click the "x" next to an employee to remove them from the list.
- Using the pulldown menu next to Equipment choose one piece of equipment at a time until all desired have been added. Click the "x" next to a piece of equipment to remove them from the list.
- Click Save.
- In the table view click Edit in the row of the team that you would like to edit.
- Much like creating a new team, edit the team's details.
- Click Save.
- Click Delete in the row of the team that you would like to delete.
- Confirm this team should be deleted. Note: This operation cannot be reversed.