The Operations View is the view where much of the data for your incident is displayed graphically allowing you to get an overhead view of the progress of your recovery effort. There are a number of different ways to view the data. Read below for more information.
- Log into the Crisis Track Console.
- Choose an incident next to Existing Incident and click Select.
- Click the Operations View icon.
The first thing you will see in the Operations View is a map of your jurisdiction. You can display the legend, timeline and charts. You can also change the Base Map to use and adjust the refresh frequency of the map using the settings (Gear Icon). Each view can be toggled on or off. The Refresh button at the top right to reload this table to see any changes made since last refreshed. You can zoom the map in and out using a mousewheel or the "+" and "-" buttons in the top left corner of the map. A good place to start to understand the Operations View is the Legend view.
- The Legend view is the default view in the Operations View
- You can view the legend according to teams, tasks, or form types.
- Each list in the legend can be collapsed to save space by clicking the black arrow just to the left of the team, task, or form name.
- Under each team, task, or form type, you can see icons for each type of activity as well as tracks they've made while logged into their mobile app.
- Clicking a check mark next to an activity will toggle the display of that activity type on the map.
- You can also hide anything on the legend from the map by clicking the checkmark next to it.
- Hiding teams can make it easier to view specific teams activities and tracks.
- The Timeline view shows the hours clocked by each team.
- This view allows you to get an overview of the work your teams are doing.
- Each team's data can appear or disappear from the timeline view by changing the checkmarks next to each team's name.
- You can change the timeframe that you are viewing my changing the Year/Month/Week/Day buttons near the top of the timeline view.
- The Charts view will display data pertaining to this incident in various ways. This will allow you to quantify your recovery efforts at a glance.