How Do I View Damage Charts and Tables?
The Charts Module allows users to view total damages calculated based on the damage assessments conducted for a selected incident.
- Log into the Crisis Track Console.
- Choose an incident from the Existing Incident dropdown list and click Select.
3. Click the Charts icon.
4. From here, you will have access to view a Charts tab and a Tables tab.
The Charts tab displays bar charts for the total damages documented for the incident.
- The Public Damage chart shows the total damage amount to public infrastructure and breaks the damage amount down by FEMA public assistance category.
- The Residential Damage chart shows the total damage amount to residential properties as well as the number of properties identified as being affected, having minor damage, having major damage, or being destroyed.
- The Commercial Damage chart shows the total damage amount to commercial properties as well as the number of properties identified as being affected, having minor damage, having major damage, or being destroyed.
- The Status pie chart shows the total number of entries for your incident as well as the number and percentage of entries that have been assigned, are active, or have been completed.
- If you use our Jurisdiction feature, you will also be able to view total damages documented for any of your jurisdictions.
The Tables tab provides you with three table views of damages incurred for your incident.
1. The Residential table shows the number of residential properties that have been affected, have minor damage, have major damage, or have been destroyed in each of your jurisdictions, the estimated residential damage costs for each jurisdiction, and the total estimated residential damage costs for your county.
2. The PA IDA Details table shows the total costs from your Initial Damage Assessments, and breaks the totals down by Jurisdiction/Applicant and FEMA PA category. You can also view the population, threshold, and loss per capita for each jurisdiction as well as the count.
3. The PA Applicant Summary table shows the total PA costs for each of your Applicants and breaks the totals down by FEMA PA category.