How Do I Generate FEMA Documents in Crisis Track?
Crisis Track is capable of aggregating pertinent data and populating the typical forms to apply for community resources. Using the Documents module, you can view and export your FEMA-ready forms as well as other documents.
- Log into the Crisis Track Console.
- Choose an incident next to Existing Incident and click Select.
- Click the Documents button
From here, you can view a list of document versions that have been saved. The Documents module can be used to view, edit, delete and export documents.
Add New Document
- Click Add in the top left.
- Select the type of document that you would like to add.
- Fill in any relevant fields.
- Click Save.
Export a Document
- Click View in the row of the document that you would like to export.
- Click Export in the top left.
- Alternatively, all saved documents can be downloaded by clicking the Export button on the Document modules screen.
View/Edit a Document
- Click View in the row of the document that you would like to view.
- Change any fields as necessary.
- Click Save to overwrite the existing version of the document.
Delete a Document
- Click Delete in the row of the document that you would like to delete.
- Confirm this document should be deleted.
- Deleted documents can be viewed by checking the Show Deleted box.